With leather-trimmed seats in the first two rows, power trim in the front row and a variety of configurations for the second and third rows, the Lincoln MKT offers a personalized and comfortable experience. A second row that does not play a secondary role. With three seating options and ample legroom, passengers in the second row will appreciate everything that Lincoln MKT can offer.
The 6-speed automatic transmission in the Lincoln MKT features a SelectShift full-manual mode and paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The majority of the time when driving, the all-wheel drive system only sends power to the front wheels, but it has the ability to send power to the rear wheels when necessary in as little as 16 milliseconds.
Continuously Controlled Damping, a system that uses computer controls and a unique damper design to adjust damper force in as little as 11 milliseconds for a change in surface or for a more significant upheaval like a pothole or railroad tracks, is a standout handling feature of the Lincoln MKT. Additionally, the system offers more secure handling by firming up as necessary and assisting in reducing body roll.
SERVICE OFFERED IN THIS VEHICLE
- Center console on the 1st row floor with armrests and 2 cup holders
- Manual shadows on the second row side windows
- 12 Volt Outlets (4)
- 110 volt / 150 watt AC receptacle. in the back of the center console of the first row floor
- Ambient lighting
- Automatic dimming mirror
- Cabin Particle Air Filter
- Network for packages
- Protection plates on the thresholds of the doors.
- Vista Roof® fixed glass panoramic roof with electric shadows. front and back
- Power windows with “drop” function with one touch, lid with a “up / down” touch and global opening / closing with a touch on all windows