With leather-trimmed seats in the first two rows, power trim in the front row and a variety of configurations for the second and third rows, the Mercedez S 550 offers a personalized and comfortable experience. A second row that does not play a secondary role. With three seating options and ample legroom, passengers in the second row will appreciate everything that Lincoln MKT can offer.
Due to strengthened internals and a larger charging surface, the car's standard wireless smartphone charging feature now provides more charging power. The XTS is unchanged everywhere else.
The top-of-the-line V-Sport models have a 410-hp twin-turbo V-6 engine with all-wheel drive, while the XTS comes standard with front-wheel drive and a 304-hp V-6 engine. The entry-level engine can be combined with all-wheel drive if desired, and both engines are paired with a six-speed automatic. The powertrain hasn't changed since we timed a front-drive model from 0 to 60 mph in 6.6 seconds. The 304-hp car's all-wheel-drive version took 7.2 seconds to finish the same task.
SERVICE OFFERED IN THIS VEHICLE
- Center console on the 1st row floor with armrests and 2 cup holders
- Manual shadows on the second row side windows
- 12 Volt Outlets (4)
- 110 volt / 150 watt AC receptacle. in the back of the center console of the first row floor
- Ambient lighting
- Automatic dimming mirror
- Cabin Particle Air Filter
- Network for packages
- Protection plates on the thresholds of the doors.
- Vista Roof® fixed glass panoramic roof with electric shadows. front and back
- Power windows with “drop” function with one touch, lid with a “up / down” touch and global opening / closing with a touch on all windows