With leather-trimmed seats in the first two rows, power trim in the front row and a variety of configurations for the second and third rows, the Lincoln MKT offers a personalized and comfortable experience. A second row that does not play a secondary role. With three seating options and ample legroom, passengers in the second row will appreciate everything that Lincoln MKT can offer.
A brand-new generation of the Suburban with significant upgrades debuts in 2021. The first-ever independent rear suspension for an SUV is the most notable improvement. Better interior packaging is made possible as a result, freeing up space in the third row and cargo area. The Suburban is now longer and more technologically advanced than ever. This includes novel features like an air suspension and a scaled-down Duramax diesel engine.
It comes with a 3.0 liter, six-cylinder diesel engine as an option in addition to the standard 6.2 liter, V-8 engine that produces 420 horsepower. Although it only produces 277 horsepower, the latter's 460 lb-ft of torque is equal to that of the larger V-8. Additionally, adaptive dampers and an adjustable air suspension are options for the 2021 Suburban.
SERVICE OFFERED IN THIS VEHICLE
- Center console on the 1st row floor with armrests and 2 cup holders
- Manual shadows on the second row side windows
- 12 Volt Outlets (4)
- 110 volt / 150 watt AC receptacle. in the back of the center console of the first row floor
- Ambient lighting
- Automatic dimming mirror
- Cabin Particle Air Filter
- Network for packages
- Protection plates on the thresholds of the doors.
- Vista Roof® fixed glass panoramic roof with electric shadows. front and back
- Power windows with “drop” function with one touch, lid with a “up / down” touch and global opening / closing with a touch on all windows